Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: AEON_12926
- Weight: 6,8 kg
AEON x NOVITEC - Edition 4 - Limited Edizione Rosso Nero
With a worldwide limitation of only 70 pieces, the AEON x NOVITEC Edizione Rosso Nero is a real rarity and something for real collectors. With Novitec as the tuner of the most extreme super sports cars, we have raised the Edition 4 to a new level. Black matt elegance meets aggressive carbon accents and the Novitec red.
The AEON x NOVITEC Edizione Rosso Nero is the highest level of passion. With the extreme limitation to 70 pieces worldwide, unique elements like the new invert stem and the forged carbon plate blow-off, as well as a mean look, the Edizione Rosso Nero is the highlight of every collection. Black elegance, carbon look and red accents - Elegant yet aggressive. The hookah is based on the Edition 4 Lounge & therefore has only one hose connection.
Scope of delivery of the limited AEON x NOVITEC Edizione Rosso Nero:
- Bowl adapter with M16x1 thread made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated)
- Small plate made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated)
- Large Forged Carbon Carbon Plate
- Invert stem Forged Carbon with plate blow-off function (stainless steel parts black PVD coated)
- Stembase with one connection incl. closed chamber made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD coated) & red logos on the stembase
- 1 x hose end piece with shortened 18/8 ground joint made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated)
- 4 x socket made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated) incl. 6mm ball for blowing out
- Downstem with M14x1 thread at top and bottom made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated)
- Diffuser made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated)
- Shadow Base with thread made of V2A stainless steel (black PVD-coated)
- Limited AEON x NOVITEC transport case
- Forged carbon mouthpiece with red Novitec logo (stainless steel parts black PVD coated)
- AEON silicone hose black - soft touch 1,5m
Height: approx. 49,2 cm
Weight: approx. 6,8 kg
Under no circumstances should the charcoal be placed on the Forged Carbon plate. The small stainless steel plate should only be used to remove the ash from the charcoal! If the charcoal is left on the small stainless steel plate for a longer period of time, the lower carbon plate could be damaged.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to wish for a number. The numbers are assigned randomly!
The bases are hand-blown. Therefore, it can happen that small air bubbles are found in the glass. This is not a reason for complaint.