VYRO x Moze - Noir
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently sold out
The NOIR is a cooperation of VYRO and Moze. The NOIR is attached to the glass with a rubber. The NOIR is made of POM, real carbon and V2A stainless steel 1.4301.
The carbon elements of the NOIR Shisha are exchangeable and are held at the base with two O-rings. The special exhaust system of the NOIR Shisha is a real eye-catcher, because the NOIR Shisha vents the smoke from the base up and down evenly. The NOIR Shisha is equipped with V2A stainless steel pipes inside. Also the plate, head adapter, immersion tube, diffuser and the hose end piece are made of V2A stainless steel. The hose end piece is put into the base with a grind.
Polyoxymethylene (POM) receives enormous hardness, strength and surface quality due to its high density of 1.39 - 1.42 g/cm³. In addition to its good sliding and wear properties and a high heat resistance, POM is particularly characterised by its enormous dimensional stability. POM is therefore successfully used as a construction material for plastic turned parts with tight tolerances, such as precision parts in precision engineering, and for complex turned and milled parts such as gears and pump housings. In addition, thanks to its low moisture absorption, POM is also suitable for use in chemical apparatus engineering or in the automotive industry.
Scope of delivery of the NOIR hookah:
- Head adapter made of V2A stainless steel with black rubber head seal
- Carbon plate made of V2A stainless steel (PVD black finished)
- Stainless steel tube of V2A stainless steel for smoke column
- POM column of smoke
- Carbon-Sleeve for POM smoke column
- Base with a hose connection made of POM with 4 valve caps + 4 x stainless steel balls + rubber seal
- Carbon sleeve for base, fixed with two O-rings
- Immersion tube made of V2A stainless steel
- Diffuser made of V2A stainless steel
- High quality packaging